YOU’VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO
EVEN OUT YOUR SKIN TONE…
NOW TRY PHOTO REJUVENATION.
Dark spots, sun damage, diffuse redness – these skin conditions can be incredibly annoying, and often topical creams just don’t cut it. If you’re looking for a way to fade those irksome imperfections once and for all, photo rejuvenation may be right for you.
Photo rejuvenation (also known as IPL, or intense pulsed light) uses light and heat to treat discolorations and promote collagen promotion, stimulating fresh skin growth so that your skin tone becomes more even and develops a better, more youthful texture. It’s simple, safe, and effective, and in a few sessions, you’ll see a marked difference in your skin tone overall.
IS PHOTO REJUVENATION
RIGHT FOR ME?
Photo Rejuvenation can be used to treat age spots, freckles, diffuse redness, and sunspots. Set up a consultation with us if you have questions about what we can do for you. We’ll talk about whether your skin can be treated using IPL, how many sessions you’ll need, and the results you can expect based on your skin tone. We’re here to help, so feel free to ask questions!
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE
FOR MY TREATMENT?
• Avoid sun exposure for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to treatment, and stay away from tanning beds and sunless tanners as well.
• Hydrate your skin by drinking plenty of water in the days before and after your session.
• Avoid antibiotics and light-sensitive medications for 2 weeks before the procedure.
• Following each treatment, you’ll need to apply moisturizer and a zinc-based sunscreen every day to help your skin stay hydrated and heal more quickly.
• You’ll also want to avoid harsh soaps, hot water, and exfoliating. Within days your skin should be back to normal and looking more beautiful than ever.