GET YOUR SMOOTH
SKIN BACK WITH
If you can’t remember a time before acne scars and fine lines, don’t lose hope. With Sublative skin resurfacing, we can help you significantly improve the texture and tone of your skin. This non-invasive procedure uses radio frequency (RF) energy to firm, plump and smooth the skin cells, giving you an all-around improved complexion, with fewer traces of those confidence-killing wrinkles and scars.
Try this innovative treatment and see what your skin has been missing.
Sublative’s RF technology stimulates new collagen production, giving the skin renewed elasticity and repairing the damage done by acne and exposure. The RF energy triggers the body’s own healing process to boost skin’s regeneration, so scars and wrinkles “fill in” with new collagen and your complexion looks smoother and more radiant than ever.
IS SKIN RESURFACING
RIGHT FOR ME?
No matter your skin type or level of sensitivity, Sublative treatments are safe and effective. They’re designed to be a powerful corrective for scarring and fine lines. Give yourself a boost of elasticity, radiance and silkiness with the procedure that renews the deepest layers of your skin!
HOW MANY TREATMENTS
WILL I NEED?
To get the best results, you’ll need at least 6 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. How many sessions you need will depend on the issues you’re facing, so it’s important to schedule an initial consultation to discuss what your treatment plan should be.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE
FOR MY TREATMENT?
• Sublative Skin Resurfacing treatments only take about 30 minutes, with minimal downtime.
• Before treatment, discontinue use of any anti-inflammatory medications (i.e., ibuprofen), topical medicines, retinol products, and oral antibiotics.
• Additionally, you’ll see far better results if your skin is hydrated, so drink lots of water before and after your session.
• During the treatment you may experience a mild heat sensation.
• Many clients notice a reddish tinge similar to sunburn that fades within a couple hours following the session.
• Your complexion will have a rough texture for 7 to 10 days as the skin mends, but the healing process overall is far less intense than most other skin resurfacing procedures.
• Use gentle, chemical-free sunscreens and cleansers following your treatment, and give yourself 24 hours before you start back in on your regular skincare/makeup regimen.