GIVE YOUR SKIN
A NEEDED BOOST
WITH A FACIAL
At Pulse, we are all about skin health. Whether you’re dealing with acne, sun damage, dryness, dullness or aging, a facial is the perfect way to revive and reset your complexion.
Because your skin cells regenerate over a 30-day period, we recommend a facial an average of once a month, in addition to a consistent homecare product regimen, to keep your skin healthy.
REJUVENATE & RESTORE
This deluxe anti-aging skin treatment includes a steam cleanse, combined resurfacing cream with light microdermabrasion, radio frequency and microcurrent to contour and lift, facial and upper body massage for circulation and lymphatic drainage, and a collagen mask with cooling ice globes. Finish with LED light therapy. Each treatment stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, leaving your skin more youthful and toned. Regular treatments have a cumulative effect over time. This facial does not include extractions. 90 minutes. $250
REFRESH & BALANCE
This invigorating and balancing skin treatment includes a steam cleanse, combined resurfacing cream and with light microdermabrasion, deep pore extractions, high frequency, facial and upper body massage for circulation and lymphatic drainage, and a hydrating mask with cooling ice globes. Finish with LED light therapy. This treatment gives new life to tired skin leaving it smooth, firm, and radiant. 75 minutes. $200
PURIFY & GLOW
For all skin types, this deep cleansing skin treatment includes an enzyme exfoliant with steam, deep pore extractions, high frequency, facial and upper body massage, and a calming mask with cooling ice globes. This treatment will clarify your skin and give it a smoother texture. 60 minutes. $140
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE
FOR YOUR TREATMENT?
• Avoid facial waxing or Laser Hair Removal for 1 week before your treatment.
• Wait 2 weeks after receiving Botox or Dysport before scheduling your treatment.
• Wait 2 weeks after receiving fillers before scheduling your treatment.
• Discontinue any products containing alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic, lactic, malic, citric, or tartaric), retinols, and beta hydroxy acids (salicylic) 3 days prior to your appointment.
• Wait 2 weeks following a chemical peel before scheduling your treatment.