GIVE YOUR SKIN
A NEEDED BOOST
WITH A FACIAL
Whether you’re dealing with acne, sun damage, dryness or other skin issues, a facial can be the perfect way to revive your complexion.
We will assess your skin’s needs and create a facial to address your skin’s condition, leaving you refreshed and healthier than ever.
Facials are not one-size-fits-all. Because your skin is as unique as you are, we offer facials that are fully customizable and targeted, giving you a wide array of options to help ease whatever troubles your skin may be facing.
Regardless of where your complexion is starting out, a facial will give your skin a smoother texture and more even tone, balance pH and oil production, and improve circulation for a youthful glow. In addition to these external benefits, you’ll also receive the bonus of some relaxing “me” time to calm your mind so that you walk away feeling reinvigorated inside and out.
IS A FACIAL RIGHT
Because your skin cells regenerate over a 30-day period, we recommend a facial an average of once a month, in addition to your consistent home regimen of cleansing and moisturizing.
Contact us now for your consultation, so we can develop your facial protocol and help you put your best face forward.
OUR PULSE SKIN FACIAL
A customized treatment for that targets all your skin’s needs. Includes a thorough skin analysis, steam cleansing, gentle exfoliation with fruit enzymes, extractions, high frequency and/or ultrasound and a mask with an ice globe massage. 50 minutes.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE
FOR MY TREATMENT?
• Avoid facial waxing 1 week before your treatment.
• Wait 2 weeks after receiving Botox or Dysport before scheduling your treatment.
• Wait 2 weeks after receiving fillers before scheduling your treatment.
• Discontinue any products containing Alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic, lactic, malic, citric or tartaric), Retinols, beta alpha hydroxy acids (salicylic) 3 days prior to your appointment.
• Wait 30 days following a chemical peel before scheduling your treatment.