GET READY TO BEAT SPIDER
VESSELS ONCE AND FOR ALL
Are you embarrassed by spider vessels or dilated capillaries on your face? Now there’s a solution to fade these vessels and get your confidence back.
Our laser treatments are a simple method of clearing away these annoyances so you can approach life with conviction and show off the real you.
Our laser vessel reduction treatments use the Candela GentleYAG laser to target unsightly dilated veins with pulses of light. This energy helps shut down the vessel in focus and allow it to be reabsorbed by the body, thus reducing its appearance on the skin.
One session takes only 15-30 minutes, and you’ll be ready to resume your daily activities afterward. Laser vessel treatments are easy, safe, and provide results that topical treatments cannot.
IS LASER VESSEL REDUCTION
RIGHT FOR ME?
Every circulatory system is unique, so there is no guarantee that treating spider vessels with laser will work for everyone.
Additionally, vessels that are mainly red in appearance may not be affected by the GentleYAG laser. Book a consultation with one of our skilled estheticians, and we’ll assess your needs and discuss whether laser treatments are the best option for your skin.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS
WILL I NEED?
Most people require two to three sessions spaced six to eight weeks apart, although some cases may require more treatments to get the best results.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE
FOR MY TREATMENT?
• Refrain from sun exposure and antibiotic use for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
• Avoid using aspirin or ibuprofen for 48 hours before your session, and refrain from alcohol for 24 hours before and after each treatment.
• Swelling is a common side effect of laser vessel treatments but should subside within 2 hours.
• You may also experience redness, bruising, blistering or crusting at the treatment site.
• It’s important to let your skin heal for 48 hours, avoiding hot showers, strenuous exercise, massages and sun exposure. And of course, no picking or scratching!