RIGHT FOR ME?
If your skin needs intensive care, our microdermabrasion treatment is the ideal way to reveal a fresh, new you.
While traditional microdermabrasion can be harsh and leave behind a crystal residue on your skin, our DiamondTome technique is gentle, effective and painless even for those with sensitive skin. During a treatment, you’ll be able to feel the deep exfoliation as the diamonds etch away those stubborn skin conditions that you’ve struggled to be rid of. You’ll see the most improvement in your skin with a series of six treatments spaced two weeks apart to give your face a long-lasting rejuvenating effect.
Younger, healthier, more vibrant skin is easily achievable with our microdermabrasion system. Contact us for a consultation to determine whether microdermabrasion is right for you, and how we can help you get the skin you’ve always dreamed of.
Our microdermabrasion method uses a diamond-tipped wand to deeply exfoliate your skin by removing the outer layer of dead skin cells and reveals the fresh, pristine complexion underneath. You’re practically peeling away the imperfections as this process not only exfoliates, but also reduces wrinkles and age spots, decreases your pore size and stimulates circulation.
In addition, this removal of dead skin makes moisturizers and other skincare products more effective, as they’re now better able to penetrate your skin on a cellular level and bring renewal from the inside out. Your face will emerge smoother, brighter and more youthful than ever before.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE
FOR MY TREATMENT?
• Avoid facial waxing 1 week before your treatment.
• Wait 2 weeks after receiving Botox or Dysport before scheduling your treatment.
• Wait 2 weeks after receiving fillers before scheduling your treatment.
• Discontinue any products containing Alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic, lactic, malic, citric or tartaric), Retinols, beta alpha hydroxy acids (salicylic) 3 days prior to your appointment.
• Wait 30 days following a chemical peel before scheduling your treatment.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE
• Active Acne
• Active sunburn (wait until the burn heals)
• Active Rosacea
• Visible capillaries or thin skin
• Currently on Accutane (you must wait a minimum of 6 months after you have stopped taking this medication before scheduling your treatment).
• Auto-immune disease (HIV, Lupus, Hepatitis, Scleroderma)
• Keratosis sufferers
• Skin Cancer
• Viral Lesions, herpes simplex (active), et al.
• Oral blood thinners